Motion & Graphic Designer
a small creative agency specialized in transforming complex data and information into captivating visuals - also known as infographics and data visualizations. We simply want to be the best in the field of visual storytelling. Despite being a specialized agency, our work includes a wide range of design diciplines both research, ideation, design, copywriting as well as covering most media like digital, print, video in all kinds of projects and industries.
the opportunity to become part of a creative, fun, ambitious and upcoming agency, which includes the possibilities of:
- Participation: We are a small agency, which really allows you to shine through and have a say.
- Multidisciplinary: Our design field may be specialized, but we can assure you that you will be working with different areas of design and medias.
- Fun: Yes, we do have fun – we think. Both in our office and projects. For instance take a look at some of our cases.
a designer titled "motion & graphic" and your profile should include:
- Motion skills: able to solve complex design problems using skills in storyboarding, animation, and creative storytelling. You will translate static design into memorable motion graphics.
- Illustration and graphic skills: Beyond motion skills we are looking for a designer with strong illustration skills and a general understanding of foundational design elements from compositional layout to art direction to typography across a variety of project types.
a lot - we know. But it's important that you should be able to checkmark (most of) these:
- Creative: Construct, launch and evaluate your design visualizations from concept, sketch, art direction to final deliverable. The ability to work independently and come up with ideas on creative ways to visually represent data and information.
- Tools: solid experience in Adobe Illustrator and After Effects and proficient in InDesign and Photoshop. Strong sketching skills to show visual thinking ideas quickly as well as strong handle on typography and inherent feel for layouts and hierarchy.
- Information design: Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to be a data freak or previous work with infographics (but of course a plus). But you should be dedicated to pixel-precision and master illustrational work.
- Experience: You have a strong background in graphic design or similar related field. Your portfolio doesn't have to be extensive or include lots of infographic work, but it has to be convincing. Worked in an agency is a plus but not a requirement.
You will be working in our Copenhagen office. Danish speaking is a plus as many projects include written Danish. Expected start date: February or as soon as possible.
Please send your application and DO include your portfolio (pdf or link) to email@example.com. We will try to reply to all applications as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hear from you!